DUI Defense Lawyer Will Reduce Your Drinking Plevancies
If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, it’s vital that you immediately seek the services of an experienced DUI attorney. If convicted, you’re facing not just a long license suspension, hefty fines, probation, community service and possible jail time, but the very real possibility of actually being incarcerated. The first thing you should do is contact a DUI Lawyer. He or she will review your case and discuss your options.
- The serious consequences of DUI convictions aren’t reserved for the offender. The results range far and wide, from loss of current jobs to being banned from certain public functions. Not only that, but the DUI Lawyer will advise you on the best course of action to avoid future legal trouble. There may be several options available to you, including the ability to reduce your sentence or get your record expunged (or destroyed).
- A DUI Attorney is your best line of defense when dealing with the criminal charges filed against you. Unlike a DUI Lawyer who deals with civil cases, DUI attorneys deal with the criminal charges brought against you. Your DUI Lawyer can determine whether you should face jail time, the severity of your penalties, the amount of DUI schools you’ll need, the amount of auto insurance you’ll need to pay, the amount of DUI school time you’ll have to undergo, and other pertinent details.
- Your attorney will work closely with you to explore your options in the hope of resulting in a just and fair outcome for all concerned. While the results of a conviction can often be devastating, your DUI attorney can ensure that your rights are protected and you receive the best possible outcome. You may even be able to obtain compensation for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs pertaining to your DUI arrest.
- As your legal representation, your DUI-DWI lawyer will represent you in many proceedings related to your DUI arrest. You may choose to hire a private attorney, or you may decide to work with a DUI/DWI Lawyer team. Your DUI Lawyer will make sure that your rights are protected and that the process of fighting your DUI/DWI conviction goes as smoothly as possible. To begin the process of fighting your conviction, your DUI/DWI Lawyer will file motions and other paperwork in support of your motion to suppress your conviction. If this motion is granted, the judge will then dismiss your case.
- Your DUI defense attorney will also represent you in any way the court feels is necessary. The DUI Defense Lawyer will communicate with the prosecuting attorney and advise you on how to fight your case. Together, your DUI defense attorney and the prosecutor will formulate a plan of action to obtain not only justice for you but the largest outcome for your DUI case. Your DUI/DWI lawyer will help build your defense by gathering and preparing various evidence and performing all the required research.
With so many stringent laws against DUI/DWI and several being applied at a state level, it is important to find a skilled DUI Attorney at Barnes Law. Hiring a DUI defense attorney could make the difference between having your DUI case dismissed or receiving severe penalties. Hiring a DUI attorney is the best way to avoid harsh penalties or serving time in jail for your DUI offense.